An HQN Accreditation mark is a visible sign that your organisation not only meets or exceeds good practice standards, but is also proud to offer a best-in-class service to its tenants and residents.
Demonstrating that your services have been scrutinised by a reputable and independent organisation and found to meet exacting standards is a measure of confidence that customers, clients and partners will recognise and trust.
Our HQN Accreditation systems provide the tools to do this and have been designed to recognise and reward those organisations which:
- Understand their customers, and communities
- Deliver excellent services for tenants
- Operate efficiently and make best use of the resources available
- Are committed to developing and sustaining strong partnerships
- Innovate and actively look for opportunities to improve.
For further details on each option, and for a list of successfully accredited organisations, please click on the links below:
- HQN Accredit: Contractor
- HQN Accredit: DLO
- HQN Accredit: Repairs and Maintenance
- HQN Accredit: Gas
- HQN Accredit: Estate Management
- HQN Accredit: Income Management
- HQN Accredit: Co-regulation
- HQN Accredit: Leasehold Management
- A-Z list of accredited organisations